Wednesday 18 February 2015

Brief 8 / Jacked 13.3.215 / Development



I have been asked to design some more promotional material for Jacked Lincoln. This time the client has asked for a design that can be used as a template for the ongoing events to create more of an identity as the event has changed venues. He has requested a geometric pattern for the design so I have something to work off. I haven't done any research for this brief because I feel I don't need to as I have done quite a bit of work for them now and know what is expected. This will give me flexibility to design what I want to an extent. This will be a quick turn around brief and I have two days to complete it.


Deliverables:

/Poster
/Flyer
/Banner
/Online ticket banner



Font:



Colour Palette:


Preview Image:







Poster:







Colour Variations:






Final Poster:




Online Banner:


live:



Flyer:








Banner:





No comments:

Post a Comment